About Me

Talofa. If I had a Netflix show made about me tomorrow it would be ... pretty boring. I'm here to post about first world problems and out of this world solutions. Cheers.

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

How much fun is too much fun?

My friends and I have never been heavy drinkers. The main reason for this is Jesus. In high school my friends and I were men of the cloth, ordained... haha i joke, we weren't clergy men but we were very religious. We had an amazing fire for Christ fueled by naivety and a lack of purpose. Taught that drinking was immoral, I stayed away from it instantly thinking I was better then those who did (making me a hypocrite for judging others hahaha) .. I remember being in 6th form thinking "I am NEVER touching a drop of alcohol in my life!".. and then I started University. My naivety evaporated with nights out in town, the school bar, the park, house parties, nights before assignments, nights before tests, nights before exams hahah sheet. Being a professional student for 5 years now (lol) I've become a lot more .. open minded. My previous view on drinking has slightly been altered from "ew, drinking" to "oh, drinking". I guess I can HONESTLY say that I've adopted the whole "drinking in moderation", "Sip stay in play", "Drink to have fun" buzz. What I find hilarious are people that say and truly mean this up until 4 bottles/shots/glasses in.

hmmm ... I feel afraid that my drinking habits are leading me towards a bleak future of alcoholism which as everyone knows, goes hand in hand with beer goggles disease grrrr LOL ..Naw I've seen people phase from the "I'm just drinking for fun" to "Lets get drunk B*arrttgchhh zzz" ugh

.....Lets hope and pray I don't change. I'm already pretty ugly, I don't need excessive drunken behaviour to make it worse. Booya

No comments:

Post a Comment