About Me

Talofa. If I had a Netflix show made about me tomorrow it would be ... pretty boring. I'm here to post about first world problems and out of this world solutions. Cheers.

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Secrets

I recently caught wind of some interesting news. My friend "Bren" found out his friend "Jamal" was cheating on his girlfriend "Sasha". Unfortunately for Bren he's very good friends with both. Bren came to ME looking for advice on what to do.

This is what I said to him - ... Que sera, sera, whatever will be will be .. haha jk jk .."Brother from another mother, you have got to tell him to STOP. If he is not going to tell her about it .. then you will tell the loud mouth of the group (there's always one) who'll eventually let her know... if he doesn't waawwna tell her, then you must APREHEND the bro card you gave him last christmas, redeemable only when he grows the kahunas to be a man and tell her .." I know right so wise.

Thanks =)

P.S.
You're probably wandering why Bren would come to me for advice - have ye knoweth, I'm quite experienced in the art of conflict avoidance and general "smoothingout" of problems. Also with relationships, pffft 15 years of online dating under the belt baby Booya

No comments:

Post a Comment